Trainee Audio Visual Engineer
Trainee Audio Visual Engineer, Chelsea, London
Salary: £21 000 to £23 000 per annum
Our client specialises in bespoke audio visual, home automation and entertainment solutions for prime and super prime residential properties in London.
They provide solutions and manage projects from consultations to design, installation and commissioning for private individuals, interior designers, architects, well respected building contractors and property developers from the UK, Europe, Asia, Russia and the Middle East.
They are currently looking for Trainee AV Engineers to become an integral part of their fast growing team.
The successful candidates will be supported for any training or qualification required to become competent in carrying out installations, repairs, diagnostic tests, preventative service check and scheduled maintenance of the company's product portfolio.
This role is based in Chelsea, London and is a full time, permanent position.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The successful candidate will work within the AV / CI industry covering residential AV including Home Cinema, Home Automation, Multi Room AV, Scene Lighting, Networking, CCTV and Access Control under the supervision of experienced AV Engineers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Required - minimum 5 GCSEs including English and Mathematics
Desirable - Educated to A Level, BTEC, NVQ or higher level
They will be required to demonstrate ability to learn on the job and gain experience with:
* Crestron Integration
* Control4 Integration
* Lutron lighting Integration
* Automation Lifts
* Multi-room Audio
* Installation of Projectors, TV installations, Interactive boards and other AV solutions
* Audio Visual Racking systems
* Digital Media Systems (Kaleidoscope)
* Home Cinema system set up & calibration
* Wireless Networks with experience of fitting access points.
* Electronic network equipment for example Switches, Routers and other key components.
* Installation, termination and testing of Data Cabling systems of both copper and fibre optic
Personal Skills and Qualities:
* Strong communication skills and confidence to communicate well with clients and other departments in a clear and professional manner.
* ?Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success.
* Very flexible attitude to work and working hours to cover operational needs
* Having a can-do attitude and the will to learn and develop
* Clean and professional appearance (Company uniform provided)
* Eligible to pass pre-employment check (including Criminal record declaration)
* Full, clean, driving license (valid to drive in the UK)
* Eligible to work in the UK
Full time permanent role
Competitive Salary - £21 000 to £23 000 per annum
The package will include:
* 20 days Holiday plus usual banks holidays in England and Wales
* Company Uniform
* Industry recognised training and ongoing support
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of a rapidly growing company with excellent career prospects.
The company is committed to employee development and will ensure that the successful candidates are supported for any additional training or accreditation required for the role.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £21000 - £23000 Per Annum
- Location: Chelsea, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Simbai
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SGO/AR/051472
- Posted: 2019-07-04 17:09:44 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial Vehicle Painter
- In-House Lawyer
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER / FEE EARNER
- PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER / FEE EARNER
- Interim Product/Project Manager (Digital/Publishing)
- Account Manager Life Sciences
- Graduate Product Support Engineer
- Value Analyst - Health Economics
- Health Economist
- Principal Health Economist
- Associate Director : Health Economics
- GRADUATE PODIATRISTS / FOOT HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- CORPORATE COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- SOLICITOR - FEE EARNER
- SENIOR PODIATRIST
- CORPORATE SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- LEGAL CASHIER
- Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Data Architect (University)
- Head Mechanic/Fleet Manager