Our client is a reputable construction firm based in London.
They currently have a project based in Swindon, and are looking for at least 2 Groundworkers to join their team.
The job is likely to start this week and it should run for at least one month.
The successful applicants will assist with all areas of Ground Work, including: drainage, kerbing and slabbing tarmacking.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a valid CSCS card
- Experience as a groundworker
- Strong work ethic
- Car driver - desirable
Further information available on request.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Formwork Strikers
- CCDO Labourer
- 1st & 2nd Fix Carpenter
- CCDO Demolition Manager
- Dynamics NAV Developer
- SuccessFactors Consultant
- Project Manager MS Dynamics NAV
- 2 Plasterers
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect
- SAP HCM / SuccessFactors Consultant
- Class 2 Rigid Driver
- Class 1 Low Loader Drivers
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Breast Care Nurse Specialist - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients