Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub, Worcestershire Full Time - Salary £31,500 pa + Benefits
We are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest Private Hospital Organisations in the UK.
There is a great opportunity for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join a team of dedicated staff in their Theatre Department in a leading Private Healthcare provider in Worcestershire.
The successful candidate will need to be a Registered Practitioner with valid NMC registration or HCPC registration.
Post-registration qualification relevant to functional speciality - Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assistant qualification for scrub leads.
Approved/ recognised anaesthetic course, and have 2 years post qualification scrub.
- Flexible shift pattern
- Private pension
- Annual Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- + many more
For more information or to apply please contact Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Programme Engineering Manager - IT Services
- Engineering Manager - Platform Integration
- Technical Manager - Platform Integration
- Senior System Designer - New Business
- Technical Manager - Systems Architecture
- Technical Manager - Communications
- QA Specialist
- Part Time Consultant Psychiatrist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Screening Doctor - Clinical Trials
- Executive Assistant
- Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Electrical Test Engineer
- Product Suppot Specialist
- Environmental Trainer (Maritime)
- Electrical Trainer (Maritime)
- Technical Superintendent - (Tanker/LNG) - Germany
- General Manager - (Fleet Management) - Germany