Nursery Manager, Ilford
£35k plus bens
We are working with a "Good" rated Nursery Group to recruit a Nursery Manager into its setting in Ilford.
This is a 66 place setting, and children here benefit from the use of a large garden, excellent resources and large bright rooms.
Many of the children live in high density housing and we offer an innovative, fun and active learning environment.
The role of Nursery Manager would suit an experienced Deputy Manager, or a current Nursery Manager looking for their next challenge.
The role is 40 hours per week over 5 days.
The Nursery Manager will oversee the day to day running of the setting, and responsibilities include;
* To be responsible for all aspects of people management, including the welfare, counselling and discipline of all nursery staff
* To control and check Tapestry, providing staff feedback on a weekly basis, ensuring that the correct information is captured within the individual online learning journals.
* To be responsible for recruitment, appraisal, training and development, as well as allocating and monitoring the work of all nursery staff.
* To develop, monitor and maintain appropriate systems for assessing children's abilities and needs.
* To ensure that all staff maintain full and accurate records of key children's progress in accordance with EYFS requirements
* To ensure the nursery remains sustainable by assisting with fee collection, recording and banking.
To communicate with parents and carers with regards to late payments.
Manage the nursery budget
* 30 hours funding.
* Ensure the nursery occupancy levels are maintained, through marketing - open days, incentives, social media etc.
To be considered for this role all applicants must have
* NNEB/CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in Childcare at Level 3 or above
* Recent post qualifying experience at Deputy, or Management Level, with office based experience
* Paediatric First Aid Certificate
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus other benefits including
* Pension: 3% employer contribution; 5% employee contribution.
* 35% childcare discount
* Free Lunch
* Free uniform
* Continuing Professional Development - including in-house training
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Operations Manager (Finance)
- IT Project Coordinator
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Shop Manager
- Project Engineer
- PAPER OVER BOARD CREATIVE ENGINEER - NIGHTS
- PAPER OVER BOARD CREATIVE ENGINEER
- Director of Data Strategy (Product, Analytics, Insight, AI)
- Service Engineer
- Software Developer
- Scrum Master (Digital/Tech/Agile)
- Scrum Master (Digital/Tech/Agile)
- Service Designer (Creative,UX,Product)
- Data Consulting Director - Insurance/Financial Services
- User Experience Designer
- Big Data Engineer/Consultant : Advanced Analytics
- Lead Engineer, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data
- Lead UX Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Snr Service Designer (UX,Creative,Product)
- Customer Support Consultant : Financial Services