Product Manager role available for a client of mine based in Bristol.
This role will have the primary focus of working with all product owners on technical architecture across the product range.
The company have a software development team in Spain so you will be interacting closely with this team and working with them on potential solutions.
As well as this, as a product manager you will be working on pre-sales bids and projects to capture requirements for any integrations and interfaces.
You will be managing all projects, both internal and external projects.
Key Responsibilities for Product Manager role:
, Product Management and architecture of all modules (with MD Spain) and interfacing with Microsoft Azure and various Microsoft products.
, Work with each team for the delivery of Software Implementations and Configuration of Software on site or a SaaS environment
, Be aware of and where and when appropriate work with Agile Datum to Manage the Data Migration/Conversion where and when appropriate
, Manage the Integration with any Third Party Software
To be considered for this Product Manager role you must have experience of delivering projects successfully on time.
You must also have full agile lifecycle product management experience.
If you are interested in this product manager role please get in contact with me, Jack Davies, on jack @ isluk.co.uk.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Lead Developer
- .Net Developer
- Systems Administrator
- Electrical Design Engineer - Birmingham -6 to 12 Month Contract
- graduate embedded software and electronics engineer -York
- Data Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer - Test and Fault Finding - £35,000
- iOS Engineer - Healthcare - Greenfield Project - Must Read!
- Web Developer
- .Net Developer
- C# Developer
- Unity Developer
- Front End Developer
- Software Engineer - C++ and Linux - Belfast
- RF Antenna Engineer - medical devices - microwave systems
- Java Software Engineer
- Automation Test Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Autodesk Inventor
- Java / Scala Developer -ML to disrupt the Cosmetic's Industry!