Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Exeter
Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic
Hours: Monday - Friday 36.5 hours per week
Salary - £28,000 plus overtime and company benefits
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician from either a dealership background or large independent in the Exeter area.
This Vehicle Technician position is for a busy and reputable workshop working with a strong reputation so we need someone with a strong attention to detail.
This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic.
You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
The position is with a reputable and busy workshop who are looking for an addition to their team who operate in a busy and vibrant Workshop.
- You must be fully qualified (NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair) and have experience within the main dealership workshop or large independent.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and bring a strong work ethic
- Full UK driving licence
Consultant: Leighanna Ballance
0161 300 5430
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency.
We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Assistant Accountant vacancy - Car Dealership - Stockport
- Service Advisor Vacancy - Huddersfield
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Basingstoke
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Chingford Area
- Panel Beater / Panel Technician vacancy - car bodyshop
- Vehicle Valeter Vacancy Gloucester
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Swindon
- Car Sales Executive Vacancy - Chester
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Hartlepool
- Split Shift HGV Technician Vacancy - Newcastle
- Night Shift HGV Technician Vacancy - Manchester
- HGV Chargehand / HGV Workshop Supervisor Vacancy - Manchester
- Panel Beater / Panel Technician Vacancy - Airdrie
- Night Shift HGV Technician Vacancy - Falkirk
- Night Shift HGV Chargehand / HGV Workshop Supervisor Vacancy
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Dundee
- Hire Controller - Breakdown & Maintenance vacancy - Nairn
- Split Shift HGV Technician Vacancy - Selby
- Plant Maintenance Technician Vacancy - Stanford-Le-Hope
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Central London