Practicus are partnering with a long-standing client of ours to recruit an interim Solution Architect with a strong technical background in Financial Services.
The role will be assisting with their Business Current Accounts workstream.
They are currently in the RFP stage of the project and urgently require a Solution Architect to design the back-end architecture to support this.
The organisation requires an in-depth knowledge of Current Accounts and how the complex layers integrate within the workstream from other areas of the business.
You will be reporting to the Head of Architecture to provide essential support on strategy and infrastructure to the programme.
A successful candidate will be dynamic and thrives in working in a fast-paced environment.
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience with Current Accounts Architecture
- Worked with API's and Open Banking
- Worked within Financial Services
- Worked in a challenger bank environment
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the skills required for this opportunity please apply here, or send a CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Interim Operational Manager - Endo / Gastro
- Interim Patient Safety and Innovation Manager
- CYP Operations Manager - Integrated Care
- Interim ER/HR Business Partner (healthcare)
- Transaction Manager (Infrastructure Investment)
- Interim Estates Project Manager
- Interim Head of Business Change
- Interim CHC FastTrack Manager
- Business Analyst-Process Improvement-London Market
- Pharmacovigilence Audit Manager
- Finance Project Manager
- Business Process Analyst (HR)
- FP&A Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Interim Senior Transformation Manager, 8b.
- Interim Financial Accountant
- Technical Operations Specialist
- Senior Communications Manager
- Infrastructure Architect/Engineer - Public Sector
- HR Shared Services Manager