Senior Fund Client Operations Specialist
Senior Fund Client Operations Specialist - Dublin CC - E35K+
A new Senior Fund Client Operations role has opened for an Asset Services company in Dublin city centre.
1-2 years experience in funds and corp actions experience is essential.
The role will consist of:
- Client Relationship: Point-of-contact for multiple clients (internal and external) at a daily operational level
- Liaising with Fund Accounting teams, Custodians and Service Providers daily where issues arise
- Oversight of pricing on funds' portfolios and completion of pricing for new securities
- Oversight of Corporate Action and Income processed daily on investment funds
- Process trades sent by the Investment Manager to the Fund Accounting System
- To comply with appropriate internal controls within area of responsibility
- Ensuring that operational checklists are followed
- Prepare and maintain the procedures within the team
- To complete special projects and to perform other duties as required
- Take an active role in the testing and implementation of new tasks as the team grows in size and complexity
- Complete testing of new features on systems
- Setup and maintenance of Funds
What's required from the Senior Fund Client Operations Specialist:
- 1 year minimum Fund Accounting experience
- Accounting / Business Degree
- Strong MS Office skills - in particular Excel and Word
- Experience with Corporate Actions preferred
- Experience pricing securities to the market using vendor backup
To be considered for this Senior Fund Client Operations Specialist role, please contact Anthony Johnson on 01-619-1833 and apply here with your CV.
About Wallace Myers International | Recruitment Agency
Wallace Myers International is a specialist recruitment agency headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland.
We are the staffing experts of choice for businesses and organisations seeking staffing solutions of the highest calibre.
We are the market leaders in professional recruitment and lead the way in Retail, Pharmacy, Accountancy, Financial Services, HR, Business Support, Construction & Property, Marketing & Sales, Hospitality, Technology.
By applying for this role not only will your application be considered for this position but your details will be stored in our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise.
This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to Wallace Myers International as part of the application process may be retained by us following your application and that you hereby agree to that.
If you do not wish to be considered for future roles or receive occasional emails with salary trends and industry trends from our marketing team, please let us know and we will respect your request.
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Assistant Manager - Grocery - Cork
- Assistant Store Manager - Dublin
- Operational Risk Analyst - Banking
- Life Assurance Administrator - Insurance (APA Life) - Dublin 4
- Store Manager - South Dublin
- Store Manager - Contract - Galway
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Store Manager - Blanchardstown
- Life Insurance Administrator (APA)
- Store manager - Navan
- Marketing Administrator
- Store Manager - Fast Food Restaurant
- Assistant Manager Fashion - Kildare
- Export Sales Manager
- Deputy Store Manager - Grocery
- Restaurant Store Manager
- Assistant Manager Fashion - Waterford
- Furniture Sales Advisor – Tallaght & Naas Road
- Assistant Manager Fashion - Dundrum