A leading Telecommunications Company is looking for a Network Engineer-CCNP to join their growing team in High Wycombe
The resource will be responsible for providing SME support for the technical escalations.
The Engineer will have to provide operational support to multiple environments using multiple Vendor technologies and enabling the smooth running of the network estate.
The Network Engineer-CCNP will
- Own technical escalations for the incidents and drive it till resolution
- Coordinate and participate in troubleshooting efforts between Cross Functional teams, vendors & customers
- Acknowledge escalation, Isolate faults, manage and resolve incidents
- Escalate to resolve incidents within SLA
- Support IM in major incidents
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on the incident and ensure the issue is permanently fixed to avoid repetition
- Upskill service desk by delivering training, breakout sessions or on the job guidance
- Manage and Implement all type of Customer changes following Change Management Process
- Participation in the on-call rota
- Support CSA for Gold/Gold+ customers
The Network Engineer-CCNP will have experience in network and security/UCC domain; preferably for a service provider, have sound knowledge of MPLS
Other areas of interest are:
- Understanding and hands on experience on SDWAN deployment & support
- Experience on Riverbed platform with regards to WAN optimization
- Understanding of security, firewall, proxy is a plus
- Knowledge and experience on UCC technologies will be an added advantage
- CCNP or equivalent certification
- CCNA voice, CCVP, CCNA security will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on scripting (PERL/Python)
You wuill be involved in working closely with customers to resolve incidents and deliver superb customer service.
If you are a Network Engineer-CCNP and this sounds like you then please send your CV NOW!!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Dev Ops Engineer (CONTRACT - Remote Based)
- Penetration Tester
- Application Designer
- Senior Technical Test Analyst
- Technical Test Lead
- Datacentre Technician
- Solution Architect
- Delivery Manager
- VOD HeadEnd
- Dev Ops Engineer ( Leicester)
- Technical Integration Manager
- Video Back Office Architect
- PEGA Architect
- Senior Developer - PHP, Angular
- Video Back Office Architect & Engineer
- ERP Functional Lead
- Embedded SW Engineer - ARM Specialist
- IoT Product Owner/Manager - Digital Solution Leader
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Java Software Engineer