Technical Sales Consultant
A rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading renewable heating companies and take on a role as a skilled and capable Renewable Sales Consultant.
The role will include training and development to ensure the successful candidate gains a technical understanding of the design and installation requirements for heat pump systems and high efficiency heating/hot water distribution systems.
The role will involve contacting potential specifiers and installers of heat pump systems, producing cost estimates, producing quotations and compliant tender submissions, and project management of closed sales.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering and an interest in technical sales. It is very important that the successful candidate has a strong desire to learn new skills and is hard working.
Our client design and install on a large scale, commercial heat pump systems from the plant room to the individual heating systems.
They have some of the most experienced design and installation teams in the UK and have completed hundreds of installations around the UK.
- Contacting potential specifiers and installers of heat pump systems
- Producing cost estimates
- Producing quotations and compliant tender submissions
- Project management of closed sales.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or similar
- A keen interest in technical sales
- Hard working and efficient
- Generous commission scheme for new sales offering unlimited earning potential
- Contribution towards mobile phone use
- Fast growing industry position with great career path
- High quality training provided
More Jobs from SJM Recruit Limited
- Customer Care Administrator
- Assistant Claims Admin FTC
- Senior Underwriter
- Technical Sales Consultant
- Customer Account Manager
- Heat Treatment Technician
- Heat Treatment QA Engineer
- Telephone Counsellor
- Digital Marketing Executive
- PT Weekend Counsellors
- eCommerce Administrator
- Applications Administrator
- Fundraising Officer
- General Manager
- Supplier Relationship Manager
- Financial Controller
- Trainee Claims Handler
- Temporary PA
- General Manager