Depot support officer
Depot Support Officer - Swindon
Service care construction are currently recruiting for a grounds maintenance operative within the local council based in the Swindon area.
Your main job purpose will be to maintain a high standard of service to all Customers/Clients in relation to ensuring access and egress to Waterside Depot of residents, businesses and staff with particular regard to undertaking relevant traffic safety measures.
A full driving license is preferred but not essential.
Your main duties will be ;
1. Control public (residents and businesses) and staff access to the premises, checking identity cards where required.
2. Dealing with and managing the safe flow of traffic and parking at Waterside Depot.
3. Deal with staff and members of the public in a professional manner compatible with Council policy on customer care, handling difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
4. Assist with checks on public and staff circulation and operating areas and report deficiencies to the appropriate officers.
5. Carry out site patrols and static duties as directed.
6. Assist with emergency and evacuation procedures.
7. Patrol internal car parks to …….
8. Deploy as member of a Traffic Safety Team as required.
9. Provide assistance to the Enforcement Team as required.
10. Provide assistance to Depot Operations function as required.
11. Undertake other duties that can be accommodated within the grading level of the post
12. The Traffic Safety Team is responsible for co-ordinating the safe access, circulation and egress of visitors to the Household Waste Recycling Centre, within Waterside Depot and staff to the remainder of the Depot.
Hours of work are normally 40 hours per week, Split shift pattern, between 7:30am and 20:30pm.
If you wish to apply please send a copy of you CV over to Keira Timothy-Smith at Service Care Solutions , Keira.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Keira on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Safeguarding Social Workers Northamptonshire Council
- Adult Social Worker Watford General Hospital
- Residential Child Care Worker
- Customer Service Representative
- Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Substance Misuse Resettlement Worker
- Substance Misuse Family Worker
- Clinical Practitioner - Family Services - Barnet Council
- Healthcare Assistant - Mental Health
- Support Coordinator
- Teacher of the Deaf
- Child Care Paralegal
- Tenant and Leaseholder Involvement Coordinator
- Band 5 Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker