Looking for a new role in Cambridge? Service Care are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Grade: Band 3 Administrator
Hours: Mon-Fri- 9-5
Start date: ASAP
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
1. Audio typing of correspondence using tapes and Bighand.
2. Managing various inboxes and coordinating work as necessary within operating procedures.
3. Word processing of all forms of correspondence, reports and summaries that are required by the team.
4. Undertake diary management for clinicians and/or managers, as required.
5. Organise clinics and associated appointments for clinics, using appropriate brought forward systems to manage work.
6. Provide operational support to colleagues, and supervision of Band 2 administration staff within the team, if required, as directed by Line Manager.
7. Deal with staff and service user requests that may be part of a cash office functions as and when required, and in accordance with Trust procedures.
8. Inputting and updating service user information and service user/team activity on computerised information systems, creating service user notes where necessary and according to policy.
9. Maintain filing in both paper and electronic records, ensuring that it is kept up to date at all times.
In accordance with Trust procedures, track and receive notes in a timely manner.
10. Ensure good customer service by providing a professional and effective telephone service, taking accurate messages and providing information and signposting as requested and appropriate.
11. Greet visitors to the Unit.
A large part of this role is the ministration of fobs, keys and alarms for staff and visitors.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208963, or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Support Worker
- Medical Records Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Bristol
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Bristol
- Housekeeper - Poole
- LGV Driver/Loader
- Support Worker - Res. Autism Service - Bridgewater, Someset
- Customer Service Advisor
- HGV Driver
- Street Cleanser
- Arborist Assistant
- Support Worker - Residential Autism Service - Trowbridge, Wilts
- Children Looked After Placements Officer, South West London
- Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Accounts Assistant