RGN - Female Assessment Unit
We are currently looking for a RGN to work on a Female Assessment Unit within Royal Bolton Hospital.
The team you will be working with are very welcoming, supportive and have very high standards of care.
The shifts on offer are early's, lates, long days and nights.
These are available throughout the week allowing you flexibility and a sufficient quantity of work to fill your schedule.
The rotas are updated daily and always given a month in advance.
The rates are currently £18-£30 per hour PAYE Inclusive.
You will need to have a current NMC PIN and previous NHS experience.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Four payroll runs each week ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Free Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
We are also offering nurses a new registration sign up bonus of £150! (fully registered in 4 weeks)
Service Care are also offering a referral bonus of £250 per referral (after 13 weeks) - So if you know of anyone looking for work in any of the below sectors please get in touch!
-Probation & Youth Offending
If interested in the above please do not hesitate to get in contact with Paul Magee on 01772 208961 or email Paul.Magee@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: 22/07/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £18 - £30 per hour + PAYE INCLUSIVE
- Location: Bolton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-07-16 09:24:27 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Support Worker
- Medical Records Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Bristol
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Bristol
- Housekeeper - Poole
- LGV Driver/Loader
- Support Worker - Res. Autism Service - Bridgewater, Someset
- Customer Service Advisor
- HGV Driver
- Street Cleanser
- Arborist Assistant
- Support Worker - Residential Autism Service - Trowbridge, Wilts
- Children Looked After Placements Officer, South West London
- Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Accounts Assistant