Senior probation practitioner
I am currently recruiting for senior probation practitioners to work in London.
The roles available are permanent vacancies and are available for various offices in London.
In this role you are to provide quality service delivery as a Probation Officer within a team.
Within this role you'll hold a full caseload and be required to deliver high quality outcomes against the Q&P Quality Indicators.
Additionally, you'll be required to support facilitate team Peer Group Learning, lead on new practice initiatives and engage in mentoring and coaching to support the uplift of quality practice within your team.
, Application is open to part and full time
, We encourage applications to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we work.
, Displacement allowance will be provided to support those who will be required to move areas as positions are in set locations (Ilford, Tower Hamlets, Ealing, Askew Road, Camden and Islington, Barnet, Haringey and Enfield, High Path, Southwark and Lambeth)
To be considered for this role, you must hold a qualification in probation studies or be a qualified social worker.
Candidates must also have experience working as a probation officer having dealt with offenders to reduce reoffending.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208968 or email email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £39973 per annum
- Location: West End, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-07-16 10:52:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Support Worker
- Medical Records Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Bristol
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Bristol
- Housekeeper - Poole
- LGV Driver/Loader
- Support Worker - Res. Autism Service - Bridgewater, Someset
- Customer Service Advisor
- HGV Driver
- Street Cleanser
- Arborist Assistant
- Support Worker - Residential Autism Service - Trowbridge, Wilts
- Children Looked After Placements Officer, South West London
- Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Accounts Assistant