Family Participation and Information Worker
Family Participation and Information Worker - Newcastle
2 month ongoing
To assist in the promotion of services for families within the Community Family Hub area to children and their parents and parents-to-be.
Encouraging participation by engaging with families through outreach, publicity and the production of reliable information.
- To support the work of the Integrated Early Childhood Services Practice Lead in developing and delivering information and engagement into services for the Community Family Hub.
- To provide information and support to parents-to-be and parents with young children in their homes and at other venues.
- To identify and assess the need for Early Help Plans, monitor and provide regular reports and attend Early Help meetings and act as Lead Practitioner, when required.
- To accompany parents to local groups and services as appropriate.
, Experience of working within the area of Early Help and safeguarding
, Ability to contribute to local partnerships and develop community involvement
, Experience of working in a supportive role with children and families
, An understanding of vulnerability indicators for children and families 0-19 years
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 month ongoing
- Rate: £8 - £9 per hour
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-07-16 11:16:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Support Worker
- Medical Records Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Bristol
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Bristol
- Housekeeper - Poole
- LGV Driver/Loader
- Support Worker - Res. Autism Service - Bridgewater, Someset
- Customer Service Advisor
- HGV Driver
- Street Cleanser
- Arborist Assistant
- Support Worker - Residential Autism Service - Trowbridge, Wilts
- Children Looked After Placements Officer, South West London
- Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Accounts Assistant