Team Manager - FAST Team
FAST - Norwich, Norfolk
£38 PH - 4 month Contract
The First Access & Screening Team (FAST) is one point of contact for children and families services.
FAST helps co-located specialists from children and families services, Police, Health and probation, share material and make decisions about the type and level of services children/ young people and their families require.
Candidates will Manage a social work team to deliver “authoritative social work practice” with high quality assessments that are child centred, community focused and multi agency to ensure positive change through developing effective relationships, in both the planning of interventions and case recording.
- Recruit, train, develop, monitor and manages staff performance through appropriate direction, advice, support and formal supervision.
- Regularly review team and individual performance against targets, quality assurance standards, professional standards, and relevant action plans.
- Actively seek the views of children, parents, team members and multi agency partners to improve service delivery and contribute to the development of service strategy and plans.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external partners, openly acknowledging problems and working closely with partners to improve services.
- Investigate complaints and respond in the statutory time frame, being competent and sensitive and identifying learning or change required as a result.
Benefits of working with us
- SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company!
- SCS will pay £150 to any new Qualified Social Workers after 4 weeks in an assignment
- SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency!
- SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development.
- SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Support Worker
- Medical Records Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Bristol
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Bristol
- Housekeeper - Poole
- LGV Driver/Loader
- Support Worker - Res. Autism Service - Bridgewater, Someset
- Customer Service Advisor
- HGV Driver
- Street Cleanser
- Arborist Assistant
- Support Worker - Residential Autism Service - Trowbridge, Wilts
- Children Looked After Placements Officer, South West London
- Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Accounts Assistant