Senior Data Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a leading Clinical CRO company based in the Norfolk area, with the option of full time remote work.
As the Senior Data Manager you will be responsible for acting as the data management lead on all activities related to clinical trial projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As a Senior Data Manager you will be responsible for all data management duties ensuring that planning, quality, control and execution of projects are carried out to specific quality standards and within an expected time-scale and budget expectation.
You will act as the primary client contact with regards to all data management activates.
As a Senior Data Manager you be in charge of accurate documentation along with the set-up and finalisation of the data management study file.
Part of your role will involve contribution towards the data management department through process analysis, continuous improvement and system enhancement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Masters or Degree Computer Science or another relevant discipline.
Extensive industry experience as a Data Manager, with recent clinical trail data management and projects control, ideally in a CRO environment.
A working knowledge and practical experience with controlling all data management activities such as planning, budgeting, documentation and client engagement.
Key Words: Data Manager, Data, CRO, Documentation, Budgeting, Analysis, Audits, Quality, Clinical Trials, Projects, Management, System, Maintenance, Regulations, Process Analysis, Planning, Resourcing
- Start: 08/08/2019
- Rate: Competitive salary
- Location: Norfolk,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucie McGrath
- Tel: 0161 507 0450
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5631984
- Posted: 2019-08-08 13:46:12 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Regional Marketing Communications Specialist
- Quality Control Scientist
- University Liaison Manager
- Business Development Manager - Benelux Region
- Senior Bioinformatician
- Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Engineering Technician
- Microbiology Validation Technician
- QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training)
- Microbiology Lead
- QC Technologist (Waters)
- Senior Research Associate - Molecular Biology
- Director Regulatory Affairs - Combination Products
- Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer - Semiconductor
- QC Analyst
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Marketing and Communications Associate
- QA Officer
- IT Manager