Core-Asset Consulting's client, a global financial services firm is looking for someone to provide high quality administrative support for their settlements and business change team.
If you have a good understanding of Microsoft word and excel and are a used to providing administrative support to a busy team then do not hesitate to get in touch.
This is an initial 6 months temporary opportunity based in Glasgow.
- Previous administrative support experience gained from within a financial services setting
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to use MS Word to an intermediate standard
- Able to search Google to master new Excel, Word or Snagit features
- Able to use Excel to intermediate standard:
- Pivot tables
- Able to use or quickly learn Visio
- Provide team administrative support as and when needed
- Contribute and assist with change initiatives relevant to the team
- Respond to telephone enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Log, maintain and respond to written client enquiries in a timely manner
- Contribute to the review of team tasks, identifying improvements with a view to enhancing client service
- Support and provide cover for other members of the team and wider department
- Contribute to documenting team procedures, periodically reviewing and updating them
- Attend and contribute to internal team meetings
Job reference: 12102
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Corporate Receptionist
- CHANGE ANALYST - HR
- COMPANY SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT
- BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER
- Derivatives Senior Analyst
- SENIOR AUDITOR
- CLIENT MANAGER
- PAYROLL BUSINESS ANALYST
- Product Project Manager
- Trustee & Depositary Analyst
- HR ASSISTANT
- Investment Research Manager
- REVENUES ANALYST
- DB PENSION ADMINISTRATOR
- MARKETING SERVICES MANAGER
- Product Project Manager – Illiquid Markets
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - STIRLING
- Product Development Manager - Illiquid Markets
- Actuarial Analyst