Senior Quality Executive
Blackfield Associates are currently supporting a leading BioPharmaceutical Organisation in the search for a Seniro Quality Executive to be based in their office in Kent on a permanent basis.
The Senior Quality Executive will be responsible for maintaining cGxP standard across the business and providing QA support including; review of batch manufacturing records, validation docuemtns and ensuring GMP requirements are met.
You will also prepare, review and update Quality Management System docuementation; CAPA's, Change Control, Technical Agreeements, OOS and deviations.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a Quality Assurance role from a Pharmaceutical, Bio or CMO setting, with exposure/ working knowledge with OSD, solid dosage or IMP (Investigational Medicinal Product).
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Craig on +442392 322346
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Architectural Technician
- PR and Digital Engagement Co-ordinator
- General Radiographer - MRI Training Opportunity
- Validation Engineer
- Radiology Services Manager
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Technical Trainer
- Specialist Nurse - Breast Care
- Senior Data Analyst RQ370049
- Occupational Health Technician - York
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Quality R&D Engineer
- Power BI Developer - 6426610975180
- Installation Fitter
- Practice Based Educator - Nursing
- Quality Control Assistant
- Senior QA Specialist - External Quality
- Customer Service Operative
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager