5098905 - Senior Systems Engineer (Information Technology)
IT Engineer- SCCM configuration- Nottingham- 3 month contract- £18ph umbrella
Our client are a large public sector organisation looking for a Systems Engineer to help with SCCM, Win10 and GPO skills also needed.
Purpose of the role;
Server migrations from Windows Server 2008 and 2008R2 to Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
This work includes building new servers, migrating application and services to them, arranging with third parties for assistance where required.
You will also be required to write accompanying RFC documents, and organise downtime to facilitate migrations.
Assistance with SCCM task sequencing, app packaging, testing and deployment to our Windows 10 environment.
Assistance with development of our Windows 10 environment, including advanced 10 group policy skills to assist us with optimisation and best practice.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Architectural Technician
- PR and Digital Engagement Co-ordinator
- General Radiographer - MRI Training Opportunity
- Validation Engineer
- Radiology Services Manager
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Technical Trainer
- Specialist Nurse - Breast Care
- Senior Data Analyst RQ370049
- Occupational Health Technician - York
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Quality R&D Engineer
- Power BI Developer - 6426610975180
- Installation Fitter
- Practice Based Educator - Nursing
- Quality Control Assistant
- Senior QA Specialist - External Quality
- Customer Service Operative
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager