Vehicle Software and Controls Engineer
*Relocation Support Available
Are you seeking an opportunity to contribute to the design and development of next-generation vehicles?
Passionate about software and vehicle control systems?
This is an exciting new position from a vehicle OEM looking to bring its software development capabilities in house.
A global manufacturer headquartered in the west midlands they are experiencing ongoing growth in demand for their vehicles as they win new business and increase their investment in new vehicle development.
An established global business and a leader in their sector they have a large design and manufacturing presence here in the UK. The business is committed to ensuring their vehicles stay ahead of their competitors and see investing in their electrical, electronic and software design capability as critical to the success of future vehicle development.
Joining them as Software and Controls Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of software and controls for a new electric vehicle.
This will be full lifecycle from requirements capture through testing and introduction to manufacture.
Key skills and experience for this role include:
- Degree qualified in software or controls engineering
- A proven track record of software development within the vehicle sector, including software architecture and coding
- A proven track record of control systems development within the vehicle sector including generation of bespoke control algorithms
- Highly skilled in the use of Matlab/Simulink
- Desirable but non-essential skills/experience includes knowledge of ISO26262, experience with electric vehicles and creation of in the loop testing software.
In return they can offer a progressive role within a great work environment.
Further benefits will include flexible working hours and opportunities to accrue additional holiday.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to Kirsty Seymour at Monarch Engineering
- Start: 08/08/2019
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£50000 Per: annum Benefits: Competitive Benefits
- Location: Warwickshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Kirsty Seymour
- Tel: 0121 237 3304
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VSCE
- Posted: 2019-08-08 14:38:11 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Strategy Analyst, Media, Analysis
- Technical Infrastructure Team Leader
- Information Analyst, Data, SQL, Cube, NHS
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Full Stack .Net Developer
- CRM Developer - Dynamics 365
- Senior Software Developer in Robotics
- Senior Front End Developer - React
- UX Designer - Sketch, Jira, User Model
- Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate .Net developer,London,Great training
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Technology Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate Analyst, Technology & Finance
- Security Operations Centre SME
- Desktop Support Engineer