NEW Site Engineers Meath €55k-€100k
Elk is recruiting for a NEW Site Engineers/ Civil Engineers Role Based in Co.
Meath (Close to North Dublin Area's)
Have you 1 -8 years' experience?
Positions: Junior & Senior Site Engineers/ Civil Engineers
Locations: Meath /Dublin
Management of on-site labour and sub-contractors.
, Liaise with Asphalt Production Plant regarding daily orders.
, Complete accurate measurement and assessment of contract progress and completion.
, Monitor contract progress with regards to targeted project outcomes, quality management systems, contract specification and customer expectations.
, Day to day liaison with client site supervision staff.
, Maintain daily site diary detailing labour and machinery on site.
, Organise traffic management.
, Complete agreement on contract measures and timely billing of all works.
, Monitor financial performance of all projects within your area of responsibility.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or Construction
, 1-5 years post graduate experience.
Please call Jennifer on 0851563377 or email for full details of all Available Opportunities
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Window and Doors Professionals
- Junior Intermediate and Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Joinery Estimator
- Excellent Facade Designers £37k-£52k
- Excellent Financial Controller £50k-£65k+
- New BIM Roles £40k-£50k Co. Tyrone
- Excellent BIM Roles Connaught €40-€52k
- NewSetting Out Engineer €80k-€90k
- New Contract Manager £40-£50k Belfast
- New Administrator Construction £18k-£22k Tyrone
- New Office Sales Building Products €30k/€35k
- Excellent General Manager £40k/£50k
- Excellent Estimator £24k-£32k Belfast
- Excellent Production Planner €40k-€55k
- Installation Security Engineers 9-5 Mon- Fri €40k-€52k
- Project Manager Fit Out
- Senior Cabinet Maker
- Health and Safety Officer
- Electrical Foreman
- Mechanical Building Services Engineer