Accounts Payable Assistant
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant, based in Patchway, Bristol.
To provide an efficient and effective accounts payable service, ensuring that timescales and parameters are kept to when processing invoices.
The successful candidate will also be accountable for delivering all areas of the job roles, and undertake any commensurate tasks that may be required from time to time.
Receive and process invoices received for payment.
Ensure the accurate transfer of invoice information onto electronic systems by reviewing, updating and amending data as required.
Pro-actively manage work cycles to ensure prompt invoice payment.
Follow-up, research, chase and escalate outstanding queries/transactions as appropriate.
Ensure the highest standards of ‘Customer Care' are maintained when dealing with all customers, including recognising and respecting diversity and confidentiality issues.
Provide an effective and efficient high quality administrative service.
Communicate via telephone, face to face, electronically and in writing with the public, external organisations, and internal and external customers, in relation to administration matters, including producing electronic reports on invoices, payments and research systems to respond to and resolve customer queries.
Maintain appropriate filing and record systems, both manual and computerised.
Experience of working in a administration function preferably in a complex multi-functional
Knowledge and experience in the use of IT systems, including MS Office applications.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Excellent customer relation skills to liaise with suppliers, internal and external customers both verbally and in writing.
Experience in accurate data extraction and input.
Experience of demonstrating analytical and problem solving skills.
It would be an advantage for candidates to have experience in SAP IT Systems.
This is a police-based role, so applicants will be subject to police security checks.
It is advised that applicants have a clean DBS/CRB within the last 3 years.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please ring 01772 208962 and ask to speak to Rebecca Grime.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £9.54 - £9.84 per hour
- Location: Patchway, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-08-08 15:55:19 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Best Interest Assessor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Family Contact Officer
- Telecare & Home Safety Officer, Portsmouth
- MS Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Gloucester
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Hertfordshire
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Hertfordshire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Wiltshire
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Wiltshire
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Bristol
- Care Assistant
- Community mental health practitioner
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- fostering Social worker Croydon
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Duty Manager ( Markets)
- Private Sector Housing Officer
- Health & Wellbeing Coordinator