REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS AND RELATIONS CONSULTANT
Do you have strong awareness of UK and European regulatory environments and the impact changes in these have on financial services businesses? If so then we may have the role for you, our client, a global financial services firm is looking for a Regulatory Developments and Relations Consultant to take responsibility for the identification and assessment of the impact of new / changing regulations will have on their business.
This is an initial 6 month contract and can be based in Edinburgh or London
- Responsible for the identification, impact analyses and communication of regulatory developments.
- Support the coordination of responses and communications in relation to regulatory change to a diverse range of internal and external audiences.
- Provide regulatory advice to business stakeholders in relation to regulatory change driven projects.
- Supports the Regulatory Developments & Relations Manager with the coordination of supervisory related activities.
- Assimilation and aggregation of large quantities of information to identify priorities, themes and trends in relation to regulatory developments.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of UK and European regulatory environments relevant to the financial services sector.
- Understanding of regulation and regulatory change within financial services and understands the impact on the business.
- Experience of communicating the impact of regulatory developments to a range of stakeholders in a timely, concise and articulate manner.
- Ability to deliver clear and concise written and oral communications to both internal and external stakeholders when required.
- Experience of delivering high quality output within tight deadlines.
Job reference: 12103
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Head of Fund Accounting Oversight
- Senior Fund Operations Administrator
- SOLUTIONS DELIVERY MANAGER
- PRODUCT COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- SENIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST
- LEGAL ENTITY CONTROLLER
- CLIENT REPORTING ADMINISTRATOR
- Risk & Compliance
- Part-Qualified Investment Manager
- Account Manager - Protection
- Client reporting Administrator
- CASS Oversight Administrator
- Global Media Manager
- INVESTMENT RISK OVERSIGHT ANALYST - LONDON
- SENIOR COMPLIANCE ASSURANCE CONSULTANT
- Mandate Compliance Analyst
- FINANCE TAX MANAGER
- PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- Client administrator
- Private client assistant