Monarch are sourcing for a Games Developer to work with a leading gaming organisation who are based in central London.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work with a global organisation with some great technologies within a team that is constantly expanding.
The successful applicant for the Games Developer role will ideally have some of the below skills:
- Strong proficiency in modern C++
- Would be highly advantageous if you had experience in the PlayStation SDK, Unreal Engine or Unity 3D engine.
- Unreal Engine programming experience
- Shader programming experience
- Experience of 3D/UI graphics programming with Vulkan or similar API
- Experience with testing methodology and frameworks
- Strong technical background in maths or computer science, educated to at least degree level or with equivalent experience
- Able to review, debug and enhance already produced code
- Ability to work constructively as part of a larger team
- Ability to work proactively on your own
- Good presentation and communication skills
If you're looking for a new assignment, can work in Central London, have the experience above then please do apply.
We also run a generous referral scheme - the last 3 placements I've made have been from friends referring friends, if you do know or think you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please pass this on.
It could be worth your while! If you need any more information please do not hesitate from dropping me a line.
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Duration: 6 - 12 months
- Rate: Â£200 to Â£300 Per: day
- Location: London,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Ryan Jones
- Tel: 0121 237 3194
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GamesDevUnreal
- Posted: 2019-08-08 17:52:06 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Strategy Analyst, Media, Analysis
- Technical Infrastructure Team Leader
- Information Analyst, Data, SQL, Cube, NHS
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Full Stack .Net Developer
- CRM Developer - Dynamics 365
- Senior Software Developer in Robotics
- Senior Front End Developer - React
- UX Designer - Sketch, Jira, User Model
- Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate .Net developer,London,Great training
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Technology Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate Analyst, Technology & Finance
- Security Operations Centre SME
- Desktop Support Engineer