Retail Security Officer
Are you an experienced Security Officer who currently holds a valid SIA badge or have recently applied for one? Are you looking to join an organisation that prides itself on developing their employees beyond their starting role? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group working at a leading supermarket in Ross On Wye.
About Kingdom Services Group
Kingdom is one of the largest, independent and privately owned companies specialising in security solutions, facilities management, environmental protection and recruitment within the UK, Ireland and South Asia.
Your Retail Security Officer Role:
As a Retail Security Officer your role will be to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring the premises and personnel at all times.Other responsibilities will include:
* Providing a vision able deterrent within the store
* Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities
* Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements
* Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner
Our Ideal Retail Security Officer
We are seeking a candidate who currently holds a valid SIA licence or has recently applied for one along with a full 5-year checkable employment history.
Other ideal skills and experience required will be:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
* Surveillance skills
* Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
* Have a good level of judgement professionalism
* IT skills
Your Retail Security Officer Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment as a Retail Security Officer with Kingdom Services Group, we offer in return a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Other benefits include:
* Competitive salary of £9.00 per hour
* On average 30-50 hours per week, Various shifts as per site requirements.
Monday - Saturday 06:00 - 14:30, 14:30 - 23:00 & Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
* Great people management
* Pension and real time access includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
* A real career pathway
* Professional development training via Skills Centre
* Colleague Zone Web Portal
Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you.
The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Make sure you don't miss out on this great opportunity to join our team as a Retail Security Officer by clicking apply now.
We look forward to meeting you.
More Jobs from Candidate Wizard
- Helpdesk Operative
- Customer Information Officer
- Lettings and Allocations Officer - 12-month FTC Maternity Cover
- Helpdesk Operative - Nights
- Retail Security Officer
- Business Support Apprentice : Income
- Digital Communications Assistant
- Finance and Income Manager
- Janitor/Workshop Assistant
- Tenancy Sustainment Advisor - Mental Health
- Interim Governance Officer - circa 6 months
- Maintenance Engineer - Lea Bridge
- Multi Skilled Technician (Structual)
- Retail Security Officer
- Multi-Skilled Apprentice (x2)
- Lord Mayor's Attendant / Driver
- Premises Assistant
- Transformation Project Manager : 6 Months FTC
- Contact Centre Manager - 4-6 week contract