Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing.
It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services.
With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 23,000 employees across 225 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for an Associate Scientist in Lincoln, NE:
Associate Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Optimization and validation of ELISA-based assays
- Development work to improve antigen recovery from adjuvanted products and improve parallelism to the non-adjuvanted master references
- Hands-on support of clnical assays directed against significant animal disease pathogens
- Prepare accurate, detailed documentation of experimental designs, methods, results, and conclusions
- Analyze and interpret scientific data and present for peer review
- Knowledge of automated workstation equipment (i.e.
plate washer, ELISA reader, etc.) is desired
- Demonstrate good laboratory safety awareness, sound laboratory technique and documentation
- Be accountable for presenting data interpretations
- Directly support critical project milestones
- Self motivation, excellent problem solving skills, and an ability to work independently are essential
The ideal candidate would possess:
BS in microbiology/biochemistry and at least 2-3 years of experience in diagnostic/ELISA assay development and performing clinical assays, preferably in an industrial setting
MS in microbiology/biochemistry with 0-1 years experience also accepted
Proven ability to develop diagnostic/ELISA assays
Outstanding oral and written communication, problem solving, and excellent experimental design skills are highly desirable
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- BS/BA in microbiology/biochemistry or other related degree concentration with a minimum of 1-2 years of demonstrated work experience
- Demonstrated experience in ELISA development and performing clinical assays, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lincoln, Nebraska are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Group Leader: Biochemistry
- Sample Coordinator II-I
- Analytical Chemist
- Developmental Analytical Chemist
- Project Management Support Scientist
- Associate Sample Preparation Technician I
- Part-Time Sample Coordinator II-I
- Project Management Assistant - Clinical
- Quality Control Microbiology Analyst
- Customer Service Representative
- Principal Chemist: Analytical Development
- Senior Scientist: Analytical Development
- Senior Cell CultureTechnician
- Senior Chromatography Scientist
- Senior Chromatography Scientist: Second Shift
- Pharmaceutical Chemist: Entry Level
- Sanger Sequencing Laboratory Manager
- Cell Culture Scientist
- Cell Culture Scientist