Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) around the world.
In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road - we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
You'll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking a PLM Administrator to join our client's team in Atlanta, GA and assist in a high-visibility project as soon as possible!
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Experience working in a CAD/CAM environment and understanding of the processes
- Experience with Catia, NX, Solidworks
- Experience with CAA RADE ABC
- 3D experience, Smart Team, &/or Enovia
- Hands on experience administering tools like Teamcenter or T4EA
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: CAD, CAM, Teamcenter, T4EA, Catia, NX, Solidworks, CAA RADE ABC, Smart Team, Enovia, Windchill, Solidworks PDM, Administrator, Software Support, Mechanical Tools, Automotive Infotainment
More Jobs from Agile
- Senior Project Manager
- Talent Acquisition Partner / Sourcer
- Talent Acquisition / Onboarding Coordinator
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior NET Developer
- Cloud Platform Architect
- Database Administrator
- Managed File Transfer Systems Specialist
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Motion Graphics Designer
- Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Financial Analyst
- DevOps Engineer
- Sr. Project Manager
- SQL Developer
- Data Wrangler
- Full Stack Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Operations Change Manager