ERP Trainer - up to £45,000
Our client is one of the fastest growing ERP vendors in the UK.
They specialise in stock control and accounting software designed for retail, manufacturing, wholesale and distribution companies in a multitude of industries.
Their all-encompassing and easy to use work flow and extensive feature list, which seamlessly integrates every aspect of a business into a single repository for all business information.
Due to their consistent success, they're seeking an ERP Training Consultant to join their growing team and to sustain their growth.
- Are you an enthusiastic and professional software training consultant with experience of implementing Accounting and Stock Control software or ERP software?
- Do you work in Accounting, Purchasing, Stock Control or Sales for a Stockist & Distribution company and are looking for a new opportunity in consultancy?
Our client is very interested in hiring immediately anyone with good ERP experience.
Full training of the ERP solution will also be offered to you.
If you have a passion to learn and an ability to build strong customer relationships, then we want to hear from you.
ERP Trainer Key Responsibilities.
- Implement effective training program for new and existing clients in order to improve performance skills needed for the job functions and optimise operational efficiency.
- Establish strong relationships with new and existing customers throughout the training process.
- Actively participate in the development of training document to help users troubleshoot queries.
ERP Trainer Requirements needed
- Excellent knowledge of other Accounting or ERP systems, (e.g.
- Apositive approach to problemsolving
- Strong interpersonal skills including both proficient verbal and listening skills, with the ability to persuade & influence
- Proficient in tailoring and delivering quality training to customers
- Possessa comprehension of business processes and supporting technologies
- First class communication, presentation and interpersonalskills
- Excellent organisational and time managementskills
- Full driving licence
Location: West Sussex Region
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000
- 25 days' holiday
- Mobile Phone
- Pension & Private healthcare
- Life Insurance, Childcare Vouchers
- Salary reviews, Team trips
- Flexible Working
If you don't quite meet the criteria but are looking for a similar role please visit our website www.c2bsolutions.co.uk and send us your CV.
Linkedin: C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from C2B Solutions UK
- Telesales - up to £24,000 + Uncapped Comms
- Account Manager, £35K basic + £60K OTE, Based in West London
- Senior Sales Executive - up to £55K+ £75K (Uncapped) OTE
- Sales Development Executive - up to £30,000 + £15K OTE - Harp
- 1st / 2nd Line Support Consultant (ERP) – up to £30,000
- ERP Systems Support
- Senior PHP Developer £45,000 Bristol
- Software Developer (PHP & C#) West Sussex
- Business Development Manager - up to £55K + £75K (Uncapped OTE)
- Head of Sales £55K - £65K basic + Double OTE (Uncapped)- Woking
- New Business Sales Manager – up to £65,000 + 100% OTE – CRM
- New Business Development Manager – up to £55,000 + OTE: ERP
- CPM Consultant – IBM Planning Analytics‎/ Cognos TM1
- PHP Developer - Lancashire - £35,000
- PHP Developer Newcastle £40,000
- SEO Executive - £22,000 – Plymouth
- PHP Developer Newcastle
- PHP Developer - Burnley - £35,000
- PHP Developer - £31,000 - Plymouth
- Frontend Developer - £24,000 - Plymouth