Position: Stock Controller - Manufacturer
Salary: c£25,000 pa
A Stock controller with experience of managing inventory, goods in/goods out is required for a volume manufacturer of construction products.
The role of Stock Controller includes, but is not limited to:
- Checking goods in and updating the ERP System.
- Conducting regular PI counts, prioritising faster moving stock.
- Ensure optimum warehousing and storage to meet the demands of the business and ease of access.
- Change warehouse layout as required, working closely with Operations Manager.
- Manage the Kanban system, ensuring that all operatives have the raw material/sub assembled parts ready at the designated time by moving finished goods from one machine to the other to ensure continuous production.
- Order raw material in line with lead times - desirable
- Be aware of what stock is in house and what stock is held at powder coaters to ensure consistent stock levels.
- Assist in picking and packing as well as production when necessary.
The suitable candidate for Stock Controller will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced stock controller
- Confidently able to drive a forklift truck - Current license required
- Commercially minded with experience of specifying best storage methods and labelling
- Organised, able to think on your feet and dedicated to accuracy
- Some experience with purchasing is desirable but not essential as may or may not be included in the role.
- Self-starter, able to carry out duties with minimal supervision
This is an exciting opportunity with a great amount of scope to make a mark on a growing and ambitious company.
If you have the required skills and experience then please click on the link and email your CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment to apply for this role of Stock Controller
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim.
Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment - Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.
More Jobs from Cartisian Recruitment
- Robot Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Controls Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Purchasing Administrator
- Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Process Engineer
- Trainee Welder
- Project Manager
- Project Lead
- Compliance Manager
- Service Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer
- Production Operative