Occupational Health Technician - Milton Keynes/Oxford
Occupational Health Technician - Milton Keynes/Oxford - Full Time - up to £30,000pa + benefits
I am looking for an experienced Occupational Health Technician to join my clients peripatetic team however needs to be based within the Milton Keynes and Oxford area.
You will need to be experienced in performing Occupational Health remit including; Drug and Alcohol testing, health surveillance and health screening.
The successful candidate will need to have a full, clean driving licence as will be required to drive a mobile medical unit and be comfortable will traveling the length of the UK.
This role is offered as full time, 37.5 hours per week, with overnight stays during the week.
Salary up to £30,000pa + benefits, depending on experience.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Chloé Baldwin at Medicor on 023 92315 074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- IT Build Engineer
- Ward Manager
- E&I Technician
- Business Support Manager 5120441
- Homecare Nurse - Early Discharge Chertsey
- Procurement Team Leader - 8374211125769
- Incident Management Lead EU/GEM/Japan
- Dermatology Nurse Specialist
- Electro-Mechanical Technician - 6 Month Contract
- Quality Control Technician - Biosafety Testing
- Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Stock Condition Surveyor (1000046476)
- Hospital Director 6 month FTC
- Customer Care Officer
- Property Accounts Officer
- Web Content Editor (Sharepoint)- RQ377939
- Spa Manager (Cruise) - Worldwide
- Service Desk Analyst - 1001507611164507
- Operational Support Engineer