Cell Culture Scientist
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is searching for a Cell Culture Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Spring House, PA.
Cell Culture Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Technical support of bioreactor operations and pre-culture activities in development of bioreactor processes for new products.
- Conduct bioreactor and small-scale cell culture experiments in support of those activities.
- Be familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples.
- Have good understanding of cell culture parameters in general (cell growth rate, cell density, viability, population doubling, metabolites and cell waste, etc.).
- Be responsible for daily monitoring of the cell culture and keeping thorough record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Experience with aseptic techniques, cell culture in shake flasks, Wave bioreactors and small bioreators, and cell counting methods and equipment (Cedex, Vi Cell) is preferred.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Biochemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, full-time with core hours of 9am-3pm, and with overtime and occasional weekend work as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Spring House, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- EMC Laboratory Manager
- Quality Control Scientist
- IT Specialist
- Marketing Associate
- Chemistry Data Analyst
- Equipment Operations Scientist
- Sample Management Scientist
- Associate Analytical Chemist I - Second Shift
- Analytical Scientist
- Analytical Chemist: Entry Level
- Cell Banking Scientist
- Bioassay Method Development Scientist
- CAR-T Scientist
- Clinical Trial Specialist
- CAR-T Scientist
- Group Leader: Extractables & Leachables
- Principal Chemist: Analytical Development
- Associate Data Review Scientist
- Associate Pricing Specialist