One of Core-Asset's clients, a leading Asset Management Company, is seeking a software developer to join their team based in Edinburgh.
This is an excellent permanent newly created role based in a small team.
As a hard-working and well-rounded individual who has experience in developing business reports, you will be a full stack developer responsible for designing, coding and maintaining the company's applications.
This newly created role centres around a client service driven team who are looking for someone who enjoys working as a team and can bring their expertise and talent to work collaboratively with others.
Applicants should have experience of C#, SQL, SSRS
- Programming (C#, SQL, SSRS)
- Database Knowledge
- Technical Writing
- Analytical Thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Design and develop new and existing applications in a number of technologies
- Develop, test and maintain reports to present business data appropriately
- Familiarity with C#, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Work closely with the business to help specify and deliver future developments
- Investigate BAU operational queries
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance to new and existing applications
Job reference: BH 12131
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Head of Fund Accounting Oversight
- Senior Fund Operations Administrator
- SOLUTIONS DELIVERY MANAGER
- PRODUCT COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- SENIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST
- LEGAL ENTITY CONTROLLER
- CLIENT REPORTING ADMINISTRATOR
- Risk & Compliance
- Part-Qualified Investment Manager
- Account Manager - Protection
- Client reporting Administrator
- CASS Oversight Administrator
- Global Media Manager
- INVESTMENT RISK OVERSIGHT ANALYST - LONDON
- SENIOR COMPLIANCE ASSURANCE CONSULTANT
- Mandate Compliance Analyst
- FINANCE TAX MANAGER
- PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- Client administrator
- Private client assistant