Wedding & Events Executive - Co. Kildare - €32K
Wedding & Events Executive - Co.
Kildare - €32K
Maria Logan Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Wedding and Events Executive to join this 4 Star Hotel in Co.
You will bring the vision of brides and grooms to life by planning, organizing and overseeing all aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception.
You will ensure that the preparation, as well as the execution, of the couple's big day goes smoothly and that the newlyweds are satisfied with the results.
You must be extremely detail-oriented and organized, with a real passion for assisting others.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm amid chaos are paramount to success in this position.
Experience within Hotels/Venues is a must for this role.
If this position interests you, contact Paul for a confidential chat on 01 677 4680 or mail paul(at)marialogan.com for a full job spec
More Jobs from Maria Logan Recruitment
- Head Pastry Chef - Waterford - €45k
- Accommodation Manager - €40k – Galway
- Assistant Bar Manager - €32K - North Dublin
- Food & Beverage Supervisor - Dublin City - €28K
- Food and Beverage Manager - €55K - Kildare
- Bar Manager - €40K - Kildare Hotel
- Head Chef - €50K - South Dublin
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager – €40k - Dublin City
- Operations Manager - €65k – Dublin
- General Manager - €75/80K - Co. Donegal
- Accommodation Manager - €35K - Wicklow 4* Resort
- Guest Relations Executive - €27K - Dublin City
- Head Chef - €50K - Howth
- Conference & Events Coordinator - Co. Kildare - Maternity Cover
- Senior Receptionist - €25K - Dublin City
- Executive Head Chef - €80K – Dublin City
- Food and Beverage Manager - €40k - Dublin City
- Guest Relations Manager - €35K - Dublin City
- Night Porter – €12.5 p/h – North Dublin
- Accommodation Supervisor – €24K – Dublin City