Internal Sales Engineer
Job title: Internal Sales Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: To £28,000 + excellent benefits
Industry sector: Manufacturing
Applicants are sought to possess sales ability, a technical aptitude, a good attitude towards customer service and a desire to work at the centre of the team.
They require someone who should strive to improve their knowledge of applications and products.
The company in question has become a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of corrosion resistant and agitation systems.
The company has facilities in the UK, Germany, and China.
- Field incoming calls from customers - whether enquiry, progress, complaint.
- Deal with incoming e-mails.
- Provide sales support to customers including technical help, product specification, quotes and order progress.
- Provide support to BDM's in terms of quoting, literature support, order-progress, pricing etc.
- Liaise with BDM's when specifying products for applications.
- Liaise with production to ensure quoted deliveries are possible.
- Provide leads and information to BDM's regarding potential customers that have called/e-mailed.
- Arrange a customer/sales appointments for the BDM based on the company diary and discussions with BDM.
- Follow-up on quotations for agreed products/customers, undertaking negotiation to ensure sale is accomplished.
- Provide feedback on follow-ups to BDM's
- Process orders checking order data and requested deliveries, liaising with production to ensure requests can be met and providing feeding back to customers and BDM's if any issues crop-up.
- Maintain customer data on SAGE CRM
Key skills and qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have experience in technical/internal sales
- Proficiency in CRM/ERP systems
- Have a proven track record
To apply for the role of Internal Sales Engineer please click apply now.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Mechanical Piping Designer (Plant3D or AutoPlant)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Telecoms CAD Technician
- Process Operator
- Site Installer / Fitter (Lead lined Screening/ Flashing/ Doors)
- Instrumentation Calibration Engineer (Electrical, Perm M-F day)
- Graduate Software Engineer
- Procurement Specialist
- Field Sales Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Technician (Shifts)
- Senior Project Engineer (Structural Engineer)
- Skilled Manual Machinist (Miller, Centre Lathe Turner, Grinder)
- Design Engineer
- Field Sales Engineer
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician
- Technical Estimator