Implementation Consultant - Leicester
Implementation Consultant - Leicester
Competitive Salary plus bonus
Our client is a trusted supplier of technology to the financial services industry and has a flat structure and employs many talented people who all work together.
They are looking for a candidate who is able to fit into this structure and communicate with both business people and the development team.
The Implementation Consultant will provide consultancy, installation and configuration support for our client's software; the Wealth Intelligence (WIN) platform.
The Implementation Consultant should drive profitability and deliver good value for money for clients, whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will deliver Projects and Consultancy in line with agreed priorities and work with Client Service Project Managers to complete tasks in order to ensure project milestones are delivered.
You will drive product installations and upgrades for internal and client environment, and assist with project support for User Acceptance Testing
You will have gained experience of working in a client focused environment, and the ability to work closely with Operational and software Development teams.
You will have had SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL RDBMS, Windows Server, Redhat / Centos or any Linux exposure.
You will possess an aptitude to develop specialised skills in: Linux, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle and MySQL.
It is essential that you are customer focussed, can work well in a flexible team and are self-motivated while being a great communicator will people both inside and outside the company.
Requirements for Implementation Consultant: implementation consultant, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL RDBMS, Windows Server, Redhat / Centos or any Linux exposure, customer focussed, team player, good communicator
Key Skills: implementation consultant, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL RDBMS, Windows Server, Redhat / Centos or any Linux exposure, customer focussed, team player, good communicator
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES
- TELESALES : IT / COMMUNICATIONS
- INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER  -TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS / CLOUD
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ORGANISATION
- GAMMA HORIZON / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - NEW BUSINESS SALES
- CHANNEL SUPPORT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE