Junior Full Stack Developer
Junior Full Stack Developer - Leicester
Competitive Salary plus bonus
Our client is a successful and expanding trusted supplier of technology to the financial services industry and has a flat structure and employs many talented people who all work together.
They are looking for a candidate who is able to fit into this structure and communicate with both business people and the development team.
The successful Junior Full Stack Developer will be working as part of the Front-End Development Team, developing applications for a variety of clients.
An Agile approach to software development is used and the successful candidate will be a crucial part of the life-cycle.
The successful candidate will be working alongside a variety of developers on the company's flagship product.
You will be a problem solver who can work within a team and meet tight deadlines & have great communication skills.
You will have a computer science or IT degree and commercial Java experience, proven experience of SQL, html, CSS and OO Design skills.
Requirements for Junior Full Stack Developer: degree in computer science or IT, Java, SQL
Key Skills: degree in computer science or IT, Java, SQL
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES
- TELESALES : IT / COMMUNICATIONS
- INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER  -TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS / CLOUD
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ORGANISATION
- GAMMA HORIZON / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - NEW BUSINESS SALES
- CHANNEL SUPPORT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE