LH Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of our favourite clients recruiting for a 3-month contract for an experienced Purchasing Manager to contribute to the development and implementation of the Groups Procurement Strategy and oversee the procurement of goods and services.
To support the Group in delivering value for money and innovation through procurement and contract management activities and effective delivery of its Value for Money Strategy and Procurement Strategy.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Advanced understanding of procurement, contract and budget management processes.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to plan, forecast and manage demand.
- Experience of procurement management software such as Proactis S2C is desirable.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines.
- To have an awareness of risk and associated policies to ensure that procedures are followed, and risk is managed appropriately.
- Qualification in finance/procurement desirable
Driving licence and own vehicle essential due to being a multi-site company.
ASAP Start for the right person.
Hourly rate: depending on experience
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
- Metal Polisher
- HVAC Sales Person
- Part Time Bookkeeper
- Injection Moulding Setter
- HR/ER Adviser
- Internal Sales Executive
- Sales Manager/ BDM
- Sheet Metal Fabricator.
- Part Time Sales Executive
- Inbound Sales Executive - B2C
- B2B Internal Sales Executive
- Bench Joiner
- Business Development Manager
- Legal Document Production Executive
- Customer Service Assistant
- Managing Director (construction)
- Finance Manager
- Factory Cleaner
- HR Adviser
- Legal Assistant (Kendal)