Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (Chillers)
£38,000 - £40,000 Basic + Overtime (£60,000 OTE) + Annual Pay Revues + OEM Training + Van + Fuel Card + Mobile Phone + Holidays + Pension + Package
Are you a field service engineer from the AHU / chiller unit industry to earn well through overtime (£60,000 OTE)? Enjoy working with major blue-chip companies with the most cutting-edge equipment for a company that will provide prestigious OEM training and constant salary progression throughout your years of service.
Be rewarded with job security and satisfaction on a day-to-day basis whilst affecting your earnings through overtime.
We are recruiting for a vastly growing organisation in the chillers and air handling unit market who are looking to build a stable team to manage the existing relationships they have within the engineering industries.
Due to impressive sales and increase in contracts they are looking for a commercial field service engineer with experience working on chillers and VRV systems to help deal with workload.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with a need to earn as you can easily affect your earnings with a £60,000 OTE.
* Field Service Engineer in commercial buildings
* Fault finding, breakdowns and general maintenance of chillers and AHU's
* Covering mostly London and sometimes within M25
* Service engineer experience within commercial environment
* Experience working on chillers, air handling units, VRV systems etc.
* F-Gas qualified
* Living within London
Please apply or contact Liam Livingstone
Keywords: service engineer, mobile engineer, technician, maintenance engineer, air-con engineer, air conditioning, air con, F-gas, HVAC, commercial, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Daikin, split VRV, electrical, single phase, emergency light testing, building services, M&E, 3phase, hydraulics, plumbing, pumps, breakdowns, PPM, engineer, Central London, London, Ealing, Hounslow, Slough, Hayes, Wembley, Twickenham, Ealing
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £38000 - £40000 per annum + Overtime (£60,000 OTE) + OEM Tra
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7947
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-08-23 10:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Field Service Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Operations Manager (Oil Tankers)
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter / Workshop Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Agricultural)
- CNC Operator
- Drainage / Jetting Engineer (Van Pack)
- Maintenance Engineer (Double Days)
- Electronic Controls Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Air Conditioning)
- Sales Engineer (Food Industry)
- Sales Manager (Drainage)
- Field Service Engineer
- Civil Structural Engineer
- IT Support Engineer - (1st/2nd Line) - German Speaking
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Transport Refrigeration Engineer
- Mechanic / HGV Technician
- Design Engineer (Scaffolding)