Our successful client has an exciting opportunity to join the business as a HR Advisor.
The successful candidate will provide effective HR Advisory support to managers and colleagues across the Group.
To support specific HR projects including system implementation and development.
- Support a variety of employment relations issues, including investigations, disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance capability cases.
- Provide information and advice to managers and staff on terms and conditions, policies and procedures, and current employment legislation.
- Support the recruitment process when required.
- Support the implementation of the HR & Payroll system.
- Contribute to the development of a range of standard HR management information reports.
- Contribute to the production of user manuals/guidance documents for each stage of system implementation and roll out.
- Coordinate project group meetings and lead on assigned actions.
- Contribute to the provision of people metrics information and reports.
- Provide group training and 1:1 coaching to managers and colleagues as necessary.
- Develop and review HR systems, processes and records making recommendations for change where necessary.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in HR at Adviser level
- Experience of managing a variety of employee relations cases (discipline, sickness absence, capability, investigations)
- Experience of using a variety of HR/Payroll systems
- Experience of designing and developing a range of comprehensive HR management information reports
- Experience of delivering an effective and efficient recruitment service to managers
- Experience of developing and implementing procedures and guidance documents
- Strong MS Office skills with the ability to use MS Excel to analyse and manipulate data
- Ability to produce a variety of management information reports through generation and analysis of data from the HR system
- Good understanding of HR Administration processes with the ability to identify and develop improvements and efficiencies
- Excellent knowledge of current employment legislation and the practical implications for HR
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, deal effectively with competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present clear and concise explanations to managers and staff at all levels
- Well-developed administration and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience of HR systems implementation and development
- Previous experience working with Cascade or Sage / Snowdrop KCS
- CIPD Qualified
- Project Management experience
Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm (35-hour week)
Salary: £27,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- HR Advisor
- Graduate Assistant Commercial Manager
- Production Supplies Assistant
- Sales Admin Assistant
- Part Time Receptionist
- Recruitment Consultant
- German Export Administrator
- Architectural Technologist
- Graduate Architectural Technologist
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- CAD Technician
- HR Advisor
- Maintenance Engineer
- Office Administrator - Temporary to Permanent
- Matrimonial Legal Secretary
- CAD Designer
- Internal Sales Coordinator – Permanent
- HVAC Building Services Project Engineer
- Lift Engineer