Mechanical Design Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and commercially minded Mechanical Design Engineer to join a global specialist engineering company who service the petrochemical, chemical and refining industries worldwide.
As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be working in a small and highly professional team of 3D CAD draughtsmen, engineers and project managers to design pressure vessels, structural steelwork and piping systems for new skid mounted process systems.
- As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will efficiently produce precise and economic mechanical design data to support the team.
- You will use the latest design software and you will be encouraged to learn, develop and innovate in these areas to keep Eta at the forefront in technology and to maximise the benefits of integrated design.
- As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be expected to use hand calculation supported by experience where appropriate and will be working with a range of materials i.e.
Carbon Steel, Stainless and Duplex/Super Duplex Stainless Steels, GRE composites.
- As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be involved with multiple projects for a range of clients working to international design standards for onshore and offshore structures such as DNV, Norsok, ASCE, UBC, AWS, ASME/ANSI B16.5, ASME IX
- A relevant degree or HND in mechanical engineering, mechanical design engineering
- Previous experience in pressure vessels, piping and process design, oil and gas
- Experience in these or similar software suites is essential Finglow Pressure Vessel Design Software, PV Elite/CodeCalc Pressure Vessel Design Software, Caesarll Pipe Stress Analysis Software, Staad.Pro
- We expect that you will have Excellent customer and stakeholder communication ability
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: mechanical engineering, mechanical design engineering, pressure vessels, piping and process design, oil and gas industry
Hours: 40 hours Monday - Friday
Salary: £35,000- £45,000
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Graduate Graphics & Web Designer
- Trainee Project Sales Estimator
- Area Sales Developer
- Senior Paraplanner
- Business Development Manager
- Graduate Assistant Commercial Manager
- Sales Administrator 12-month – FTC
- Business Support Administrator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Office Manager – Permanent
- Italian or German Export Administrator
- Production Supplies Assistant
- Production Assistant
- E-Commerce Customer Services Advisor
- Maintenance Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Internal Sales Coordinator – Permanent
- CAD Designer
- HVAC Building Services Project Engineer
- Lift Engineer