Service Care Legal are currently recruiting for a local authority in North Wales, who are seeking a Locum Childcare Lawyer to join their legal department.
Due to illnesses within the department, this assignment is likely to be ongoing.
ROLE: Childcare Solicitor / Lawyer
LOCATION: North Wales
Please note this role is inside IR35 and the contract is likely to be ongoing.
, To provide Legal advice and to represent the Children services department of the County Council relating mainly to childcare and adoption law
, Provide advice on legal proceedings including briefing counsel where appropriate
, Act as an advocate in the Family Court representing the council
, To deal with child protection cases and advocacy
, A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer with at least 3 years PQE
, Experienced in dealing with child protection cases is essential, with some advocacy preferable
, Previous experience of working within a local authority is also preferable but not essential
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Lloyd at Service Care Legal on 01772 208 969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Legal also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- SEN Resolutions Officer
- Band 7 - CAMHS Psychologist - Enfield, London - £29ph
- Residential worker Brighton
- Social Worker Assessment Team
- Residential worker
- Prison Escort
- Educational Psychologist, Southwark
- Band 6 - Accredited Counsellor - Oldham, Manchester - £23ph
- Cleaner/Litter Picker
- Adult Social Worker
- Community Nurse - Derbyshire
- Child Health and Disability Social Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Safeguarding Practice & Development Manager - Haringey Council
- Kitchen Assistant
- Practice Lead intervention Team
- Prison Nurse - Substance Misuse