Service Care Solutions have an exciting new opportunity for administrators to join a drug and alcohol recovery service in Shropshire initially on 3-month contract, starting ASAP.
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday.
Pay Rate: £10ph ltd.
Main Duties: The successful candidate will be responsible for providing efficient administrative support to an established substance misuse service, through dealing with enquires and directing these to the correct member of staff.
They must also be able to cover reception duties, meaning time management and organisational skills are essential.
Computer literacy skills are also necessary for the role.
Person Specification: Previous experience in an administrative role is essential.
The applicant must have previous experience working with vulnerable individuals, ideally within a similar service.
At Service Care Solutions, we offer a referral bonus! Refer a friend and you could earn up to £250 if they get the role!
If you're interested, please contact Grace at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 7 - CAMHS Pratitioner - Wembley, London - £30-36ph
- Housing Litigation Lawyer - London Borough Council
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Prison Nurse - Substance Misuse
- Qualified Social Worker
- Community Care Officer
- Family Social Worker Assistant - HART Team - Haringey Council
- Commnity Care Officer
- Social Work Service Manager - Fostering - Haringey Council
- Care Support Worker, Band 2
- Care Support Worker, band 2
- Support Worker
- Qualified Social Worker - Court Team - Haringey Council
- Social Worker - Safeguarding & Support - Haringey Council
- Social Work Team Manager -Assessment Service- Haringey Council
- Forensic Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant