Children's Home Manager - Learning Disability
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a prestigious organisation in one of their Outstanding Homes.
This privately-owned provider is renowned for the care and support they offer to vulnerable children and young people with learning disability in a residential setting.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for aspiring deputies hoping to hold their first registration or an already Registered Manager looking to work in an Ofsted rated Outstanding Home.
What's on offer for the Registered Manager
- Additional bonus structure
- Opportunity to work with a highly respected and reputable care provider
- Contributory pension scheme
- Benefits Package
As the Registered Manager, your primary role is to maintain the smooth running of the home by acting as role model for the staff team and children and young people as well as promoting a safe and supportive environment at all times.
Below is a list of some of the responsibilities to give you a general understanding of the Registered Manager position.
- To ensure that the service meets minimum standards for all legislation including Ofsted and Health & Safety
- To lead and supervise staff, as well as provide guidance and support to the staff team.
- Monitor and evaluate the ongoing development of all staff
- Monitor and review procedures setting in place processes to ensure the service is compliant with government regulations and working to ensure care standards are met
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
For more information and to be considered for this Registered Manager position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Support Worker
- Senior Social Worker - Autism & ADHD
- Fostering Supervising Social Worker
- Access and Assessment Social Worker
- Staff Nurse - 4Days - £45,552 to £46,800
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Local Authority
- Director of Fostering - Independent Fostering Agency
- SUPPORT WORKER
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding & Support Team
- Team Manager - Assessment Team - Local Authority
- Support Worker
- Senior Support Worker
- Trainee SEN Teacher
- Senior Social Worker - MASH Team
- Registered Manager- Independent Fostering Agency
- Social Worker - Court Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Family Placement Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Disabled Children's Team - Local Authority
- Senior Practitioner - Therapeutic Fostering Agency