Our client a leading bodyshop, are looking for an experienced MET Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading Car Bodyshop for an experienced Met Technician
My client is looking for somebody with a stable bodyshop background and ideally with experience of working in a similar role.
Any qualifications such as ATA or NVQ would be advantageous however not essential.
The individual must be able to work to very high standards at all times.
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Overtime
Key role and responsibilities as an MET Technician
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Minimum requirements as an MET Technician
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
Salary - 28K + Bonus + Overtime
Location - Stockport/Manchester/Oldham/Greater Manchester/ North West
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Electronic Wireman (m/f)
- Development Engineer
- Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Project Planner
- Project Planner
- MOT Tester
- Software Developer
- Production Planner
- Sub-contract Manager
- Customs Specialist
- Project Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer Nights
- Strip Fitter / MET Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- HGV Nightshift Technician
- HGV Technician
- HGV Technician