Salary £22,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience | Based in Reading
- Rare opportunity to join a very well-established business who are held in high regard by the brands they franchise
- On going training and career progression opportunities
Franchised Automotive main dealership in the Reading area who are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join the parts department.
· Sales of product promotions via telephone and email
· Ensure parts sales and profit margin targets are achieved
· Ensure all customers and internal parts requirements are dealt with courteously and promptly
· Promote parts sales and maintain the customer database, reviewing lost sales, lapsed customers and dormant customers
· Conduct customer visits to increase the customer base and maintain relationships with existing customers
· Promote the highest level of courtesy and customer satisfaction to ensure dealership rating
· Ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and that they are put into the correct area
· To maintain displays at all times providing high quality merchandising of parts and accessories
· To ensure that all exchange and warranty units returned to the parts department returned in the correct format
· Maintain surcharge ledger
· Conduct stock checks when required
Skills & Experience
To be considered for the position, you should have the following:
- Experience as a Parts Advisor with in the automotive industry (HGV, LCV, Car or PSV) may consider other industries.
- Full driving licence
- Kerridge experience desirable
- Microsoft office programs essential
- Customer Focused
What's on offer?
On offer is a basic starting salary of £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus an achievable bonus of circa £2400.
Location: Reading / berkshire / South East England
Monday to Friday 0800-1800
Every 3rd Saturday morning 0800-1200
How to Apply
Could this be the next job for you? Get in touch with me directly on 07702167786 or drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Panel Beater
- Panel Beater
- Telematics Engineer
- Project Manager
- CNC Service Engineer
- Workshop Supervisor
- Manufacturing Engineer
- HGV Technician
- CNC Turner Programmer
- CNC Miller
- CNC Mill Setter Operator
- CNC Mill Programmer - Fanuc
- Precision Deburrer
- CNC Turner Setter Operator
- Workshop controller
- Workshop Controller
- Paint Sprayer
- IT Systems Administrator