Social Worker - Children
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker for a position in Doncaster within a Leaving Care team.
37 hours per week
£32 ltd per hour
Initial 3 month contract
You will be required to:
* Provide a local professional social care service for Looked After Young People and those about to Leave Care.
* Contribute to a range of voluntary and statutory social work activities and carry out professional social work tasks in accordance with recognised social work procedures, evidence based practice and professional social work ethics;
* Manage a case load of 16-18 year old Young People who are Looked After, adhere to legislative and procedural requirements, ensuring the best possible outcomes for the children concerned.
* Social Work qualification
* HCPC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Kitchen Porter
- Qualified Social Workers Children's Services
- Best interest Assessor
- Night Concierge & Security Assistant – North Shields
- Litter Picker
- Night Support Worker - Stroud
- Maintenance Operative
- Retirement Living Assistant - Newcastle
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Clinical / Forensic Psychologist
- Housing Project Assistant - Ashford
- Housing Support Worker - Wycombe
- Senior Referral and Assessment Social Worker, Lewisham
- Income and Debt Recovery Officer