CASS Oversight Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CASS Oversight Administrator to join one of the world's most established private banks.
This is a newly created role within the company's team based in Edinburgh.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide assurance on CASS processes and controls through testing, thematic reviews, training and culture framework.
An ideal candidate should have good awareness of CASS and its applicability to operations as well as strong attention to detail and have excellent communication skills
- Be a partner of choice for Business Partner in delivering superlative support and service
- Conduct CASS thematic reviews across UKTA
- Maintain the assurance framework and testing ensuring that controls are effectively governed, monitored and escalated where appropriate
- Provide MI on CASS errors, losses and indicative breaches and work with line manager to perform root cause analysis to identify trends and opportunities to mitigate
- Review cash and stock reconciliation exceptions and present key trends & escalate issue through monthly forum
- Identify potential efficiencies within current processes and systems and help drive through to implementation, where practical
- Understanding of the business and keeping abreast of development in the market.
- Ensure consistent delivery across operational teams
- Wider horizon scanning of industry developments with a focus on CASS.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships between operational, product, technical, change & internal Regulatory Compliance
- Good awareness of CASS and its applicability to operations is essential
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry is desirable.
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key risk areas of the business.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail
Job reference: 12186
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Corporate Finance - Solicitor
- Corporate Solicitor
- Fund Accountant
- Change Specialist
- CLIENT MONEY ADMINISTRATOR
- Part-Qualified Investment Manager
- Account Manager - Protection
- Regulatory Compliance Manager.
- Trade Support Analyst
- CASS Oversight Administrator
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Investment Associate Consultant
- DATA ANALYST
- OPERATIONAL RISK OVERSIGHT LEAD
- SENIOR COMPLIANCE ASSURANCE CONSULTANT
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ASSISTANT
- Assistant Tax Manager
- CAD TECHNICIAN
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Marketing Manager