There is a new opportunity for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist based in Rochdale!
The role consists of working either full time or part time hours, initially on a 12-week contract commencing ASAP.
Pay rate: £18ph (Ltd)
Main Duties: The Occupational Therapist will be based on Adult Acute Mental Health Wards and will be responsible for managing their own caseload to assess, plan and evaluate interventions.
They must also be able to conduct ADL assessments on occupational performance and implement effective care plans.
Teamwork is essential as the successful candidate will work in a Multi-Disciplinary team with various healthcare professionals.
Person Specification: Previous experience in Mental Health is essential.
The candidate must hold some form of restraint training- Breakaway, PMVA, MAPPA
If you're interested, please contact Grace at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Social Worker
- Band 5 - PWP - Stockport, Cheshire - £18ph
- Duty and Assessment Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Residential worker
- Probation Service Officer
- Disabled Children and Young Persons Team
- Civil Litigation Solicitor - German Speaking
- Litigation Solicitor - Gloucestershire
- Advanced Social Worker - Children
- Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker - Southport
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Tenanancy Enforcememt Officer
- Occupational Therapy Practice Manager
- Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Senior Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Brokerage Assistant