£30,000 - £40,000
.Net, C#, ASP.Net MVC
I am working with a Software Consultancy based in Oxford that is looking to hire an experienced C#/.Net Developer to join their team.
They are looking for enthusiastic developers that have a genuine interest in writing code and are excited by new projects and learning new tech!
This role will focus on developing technical solutions to meet their clients needs.
They are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression! You will be able to constantly evolve your skills while working on high quality products.
To be considered for this role you need to have time served as a C#/.Net Developer and be willing to expand your skills even further.
Some of the other technologies that you will get a chance to work with include but are not limited to MVC, SQL, Java, Vue, JQuery and more.
For this role they are willing to offer up to £40,000 plus benefits (Holiday, Flexi Hours, Cycle to work Scheme, Pension Scheme, Personal Learning and Development, etc)
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0117 4280 600 for a confidential chat.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Java Engineer
- Java Developer -Make a real-world impact for this team!
- iOS Engineer
- Java Developer - Big Data / Machine Learning Opportunity!
- Senior Java Developer -Docker, Kubernetes, Java 11
- Quality Inspector
- Distributed Back-end Engineer - Java
- Embedded Systems Engineer - C++ Linux
- Software Engineer - Linux, RUST, GO
- C++ Software Developer/ Engineer - MS Visual Studio
- Software Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Head of Mobile - Build a Team!
- Controls Engineer/Electrical Engineer
- Senior Developer - Deliveroo for Garages!
- Senior Unity Gameplay Programmer - 2 days remote, mobile gaming
- Development Team Lead - Node, Golang, AWS - Backed by Google
- Development Team Lead - React, GraphQL - Backed by Google
- Java Developer -Work in VR/AR industry!!
- Lead DevOps Engineer - Build a team!